Reliably route calls according to your on-call schedules.
Roll over calls, chats, and texts according to your organization’s and community’s unique needs.
Agencies trust us to run their hotlines.
State & National Hotlines
Does your provider not dispatch callback requests according to your on-call schedules? Do they send calls to the wrong agency, or to advocates that aren’t on-call? Do they give advocates enough time to answer?
A good hotline management system is one that you don’t notice.
- Admin staff can make any change to the shift schedule
- Volunteers can request shift changes that have to be approved by your admin staff.
All this can be done in bulk, with just a few clicks.
Real-Time Call Logs
- Know the type of the call before you accept (or decline) it
- Have enough time to answer calls
- Automatically track type of call and the language of the caller
- Track hold times, talk times, who missed the call and who didn’t
- Special features for call routing in rural areas like real-time identification of possible reception issues
- Visualize how many calls were answered over time (and other metrics) via a separate dashboard
- Easily download statistics useful for VOCA
Chat & Text
We worked with 24h hotlines across the country to build a fully-featured & user-friendly chat application for you
Your on call teams will be notified of new chats/texts via text message, and clients can exit the chat quickly to a safe website with the click of a button button.
We’ve made it incredibly easy to integrate chat & text into your hotline so that your community has more options to get the help they need.
Sophisticated Burnout Protection
- Get ahead of burnout with our Burnout Protection Dashboard, that flags individuals at risk of burning out
- Enforce boundaries with any specific high-volume callers to reduce staff/volunteer burnout
Peace Of Mind Gurantee
Organizations nationwide trust us to run their hotlines.
Try us for a month. If you cancel within 30 days after Go-Live then we’ll return your deposit and donate $500 to your organization. Offer void if not used within 90 days of contract signature and 30 days of Go-Live. Void where prohibited. No cash value unless required by law. Only active US-based 501(3)(c) nonprofit organizations qualify. Limit one per organization.
Your Colleagues’ Are Switching, and Loving it.
“It really has changed a huge part of our organization”
Lauren, Executive Director, Monterey County Rape Crisis Center
“Helpline Software has been an incredible thought partner. They offer creative solutions and really care about the mission of the agencies they serve.”
YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley
” … take a leap of faith and do it… it is a game changer … it will alleviate a lot of misused time and …[you] will thank me later.”
Clarissa, Assistant Director of Programs, Westchester Community Opportunity Program
“… customer service is responsive, honest, articulate, … it’s top-notch …”
Pamela, CEO HOPE Sheds Lights, Inc
“Helpline Software created a customized call management system for BAWAR’s 24/7 crisis line and 24/7 accompaniment service. The donation of time and ongoing service has had a HUGE impact on BAWAR’s ability to effectively support survivors every day … we couldn’t be more thankful.”
Bay Area Women Against Rape
Packages & Pricing
Fully featured chat & text.
- Fully customized chat
- Real time Chat & Text Dashboard
- Seamlessly hand off chats between advocates
- Robust notifications of new chat / texts
- Unlimited chat usage
- Review chats with advocates
- Real-time Schedules
- Opt-In Shift Reminders
- Admin Options Menu
- Generous Accounts
- One Support User
- Custom data Retention Policies
- Texting add on available for +$100/month
Customized Hotline Management System
Our most popular package including a shift request approval system, reporting and more.
- Keep your hotline number(s)
- Real time Call, Chat, and Text Dashboard
- Everything in fully customized chat package
- Inappropriate Caller Protection
- Everything in answering service plan
- Robust Call/Chat/Text & Hours Reporting
- Shift Request / Approval System
- Texting Add-on Available
- Advocate Self-Tracking of Hours
- Unlimited Call Types
- Unlimited Schedules
- Texting add on available
- Burnout Protection Dashboard
- Sophisticated Call Workflows
- Enforce agency Boundaries With High Volume Callers
Questions? Get in touch!
Phone number: 415-763-0745
Do You Really Know What Your 3rd Party Hotline Operator Says?
While using a 3rd party hotline operator to answer your hotline may provide your agency with the flexibility needed to maintain a 24-7 helpline, it can also create serious problems impacting your caller’s experience. We examine this issue in a little more detail in this post. Is this article for me? Potentially! You should definitely…
Introducing The Hotline Inbox
Avoid rare but costly mistakes of using the wrong caller-id
Tips to Keep Your Hotline From Going Down
Want superior protection from outages for your comunity? Learn your rights. Need more help? Reach out.