Reliably route calls according to your on-call schedules.
Roll over calls, chats, and texts according to your organization’s and community’s unique needs.
Agencies trust us to run their hotlines.
State & National Hotlines
Does your provider not dispatch callback requests according to your on-call schedules? Do they send calls to the wrong agency, or to advocates that aren’t on-call? Do they give advocates enough time to answer?
A good hotline management system is one that you don’t notice.
- Admin staff can make any change to the shift schedule
- Volunteers can request shift changes that have to be approved by your admin staff.
All this can be done in bulk, with just a few clicks.
Real-Time Call Logs
- Know the type of the call before you accept (or decline) it
- Have enough time to answer calls
- Automatically track type of call and the language of the caller
- Track hold times, talk times, who missed the call and who didn’t
- Special features for call routing in rural areas like real-time identification of possible reception issues
- Visualize how many calls were answered over time (and other metrics) via a separate dashboard
- Easily download statistics useful for VOCA
Chat & Text
We worked with 24h hotlines across the country to build a fully-featured & user-friendly chat application for you
Your on call teams will be notified of new chats/texts via text message, and clients can exit the chat quickly to a safe website with the click of a button button.
We’ve made it incredibly easy to integrate chat & text into your hotline so that your community has more options to get the help they need.
Sophisticated Burnout Protection
- Get ahead of burnout with our Burnout Protection Dashboard, that flags individuals at risk of burning out
- Enforce boundaries with any specific high-volume callers to reduce staff/volunteer burnout
Peace Of Mind Gurantee
Organizations nationwide trust us to run their hotlines.
Try us for a month. If you cancel within 30 days after Go-Live then we’ll return your deposit and donate $500 to your organization. Offer void if not used within 90 days of contract signature and 30 days of Go-Live. Void where prohibited. No cash value unless required by law. Only active US-based 501(3)(c) nonprofit organizations qualify. Limit one per organization.
Your Colleagues’ Are Switching, and Loving it.
Lauren, Executive Director, Monterey County Rape Crisis Center
YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley
Clarissa, Assistant Director of Programs, Westchester Community Opportunity Program
“… customer service is responsive, honest, articulate, … it’s top-notch …”
Pamela, CEO HOPE Sheds Lights, Inc
Bay Area Women Against Rape
Packages & Pricing
Questions? Get in touch!
Phone number: 415-763-0745
Say your organization is having a problem with hotline burnout — one person tends to burn out each month. You really need some kind of burnout protection, but how? You’re the crisis coordinator, and you have advocates that are taking between 30-250 hours / week. They range from seasoned staff to new volunteers. What do […]
“…are calling nonstop and pranking the hotline. I’ve had to stop answering at this point and hope they quit” —advocate at a crisis hotline The holiday season is starting, and for many nonprofit crisis hotlines this means an increase in inappropriate or prank calls. Does your hotline sometimes experience lots of inappropriate or prank calls? […]